Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Kecewa pada dunia...GO Blog !!!! (^-------^)


Last Week Days were tough enough
Full of pressure Hundred of demanding from others that i failed to fulfill
Till i reach to where i can't stand it any longer
SO On a weekend
... Just sit back ,& re think
Where am I ?
What am I doing ?
What's next then ?
What do I want ?
What can I do ?
SO ON

Dawn till Dust on 070707,
"nyekar" ke lia, ke MJ, ke tante(All beloved palls ,& forgotten ones )
Then just went to my GrandMa's house (it took 12 hours just to go there)
met and huge all the relatives that i miss so much :)

Sunday noon went back to Sby
Monday morning ,
work ...work ...
With a brand new spirit
With a brand new hope
Don't know what kind of this feeling .... passionate ... maybe

Even i failed in academics stuff this semester ...
i just called it "How unlucky I am! "
but not in a work
Work hours are happy hours for me
Now i have succeeded adapt there
Working with people whose age is same as my parents
But it's not a problem any more

i love the way i do today


I thought that if i loose so many friends ...
i will end up like a poor lonely "Eleanour Rigby"
BUt .... it's not like that ....

People comes people Go
Some left footprints Some aint't

Deal with it ... OK !

No comments: