Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Farewell! God knows when we shall meet again. ~Shakespeare~

Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos.

I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

Somehow I know N I hope ... damnly hope
We'll meet again
Not sure quite where
And I don't know just when
You're in my heart
So until then
It's time for saying goodbye...

still I am searching...
For things that don't exist; I mean beginnings.
Ends and beginnings - there are no such things.
There are only middles.

Goodbyes are not forever.

Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you
Until we meet again!
~ IS IT ~

You and I will meet again
When we're least expecting it
One day in some far off place
I will recognize your face
I won't say goodbye .. promise
For you and I will meet again
~Will it Happen ? ~

If I leave here that day nope this day , will you still remember me? ~Who knows ?~
hiks .. hiks :(

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same. ~Flavia Weedn, Forever, © Flavia.com


Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. ~Theodor Seuss Geisel~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lihat saja nanti
lihat saja 2 tahun lagi
lihat saja apa sudah ada yang mengalah
lihat saja ...