Monday, December 25, 2006

New Year's Day is every one's birthday

Surabaya , December 26th 2006

I’ve got new bed , it’s a nice place to sleep .It’s wraped by a white clean bed cover, It’s obviously comfy J When I went back home in a dawn time , 5.00 am , i suddenly run to my new bed , and have a nice cat sleep ... Oooooo i dreamed about it for so long .

A lot of new stuff in my home , new buffet , new table for the second kompie , new refrigerator , and so on. And Now i’ve been given by my mom , a nice place to dream N sleep J It’s kind of a big bed , yummy It might be a trick from my mom to keep me stay at home . But unfortunately i can’t stay longer at my homy place L

One by one , assignment can be finished .But there’re still plenty of assignment queueing , waiting to be done .

I haven’t finished any modul yet since this week . O my God , if it’s continously happened , i’ll loose my job . And i don’t want to loose it right now . It’s not the matter of money , it’s the matter of time and facilitation that i can get from working as programmer there. Besides the Project Leader is a nice person . He’s willing to teach me even i am blank . I owe much on him

Oh ya , I do have planning to accept “working someone’s final project”. It’s still in negotiation about the price . Frankly speaking , i’m sure i’m able to finish his final project, and i really really need money . Don’t know why i like to save money , so i have the chance to invest in option or LQ45 someday J Besides i want to buy something from my own money , and from my own sweat . I have been independent financially since in the 2nd semester , never asking money from my mom J And buy all stuff from my own effort .

Back about working someone else’s final project. It’s kind a scarry . Neglecting a rule and ethics. I never think this so far. So i’ll think it again and again. But i need money , So ???

O ya , i’ve met the one who want his final project to be done with me . I feel pitty of him , coz he’s in critical zone , he must graduate in this march or he’ll drop out . So , pls forgive me God , I took it as another job ... I’m so sorry .. one of proof that i’m not an idealistic person anymore

No comments: